- Carrier’s Liability
The insurance is covering legal liability of the carriers and protects them against the claims on cargo damaged or lost during transports carried by their vehicles.
- Freight-Forwarders Liability
Package cover against liability for cargo, errors and omission, third-party liability arising from freight-forwarding operations.
- Ship Repairer's Liability
Indemnifies against liability for damage to vessel, machinery or equipment whilst being worked upon, and third-party liability arising from ship repairing operations.
- Port/Terminal Operator's Liability
Indemnifies against liability for damage to third-party property, bodily injury, defence cost and expenses resulting from insured operation within the port.
- This is not a contract of insurance. All benefits and coverages are subject to the policy terms, conditions and exclusions and to the limits indicated under the selected plan (if any).
- Please ensure you read carefully and understand the insurance coverages and conditions prior to making a decision.